As a small business owner you have more important things to do than to keep your own books. We take care of your books for you, so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits!
The following tasks form a solid foundation of your small business accounting system. You can customize the package of services you receive by adding payroll, tax planning, tax preparation, or any of our other services.
- Bookeeping (Monthly/Quarterly/Annually)
- Financial Statements preparation (Compilation/NTR)
- Budgeting/Forecasting (Pro forma financial statements)
- Payroll, T4 Summary and regulatory filing
- GST filing
- Accounting system setup and training of accounting software
We are always available to spend time with you so you fully understand how to interpret and utilize the financial information we provide.
At Swift Accounting and Business Solutions Ltd, we want to service your all of your business needs. We are proud to provide our clients with incorporation services so they have the peace of mind at the year end. We can help you secure your corporate, brand, product, or service name as a registered Trademark and a Domain name. File changes to update Directors & Shareholders and file the Corporate Annual return.
- Annual Return
- Corporate Filings
- Domain Name Registration
- Business Name Search and Registration – NUANS
- Federal, Alberta, BC and other Incorporation
- Trade Name
- Sole Proprietor
- Minute Book Kits
Tax experts at our firm are well exposed to a variety of different industries and personal scenarios, and are able to translate their knowledge to into effective tax solutions for our clients. Our tax experts are always up to date with the latest tax related announcements, and have the tools to ensure that every situation is optimized to meet our client’s long term goals. We are experienced in dealing with CRA appeals and objections to assessments, as well as tax filings of prior year tax returns.
Tax Services Offered Include:
- Personal income tax returns (T1)
- Corporate income tax returns (T2)
- Tax planning
- Legal structuring
- Corporate reorganization
- Optimize tax implication on purchase or sale of business or its assets
At Swift Accounting and Business Solutions Ltd., we provide much more than just accounting services. Using the collective knowledge and experience of our professionals we are also able to analyze your business core practices and offer practical solutions to address the weaknesses. We can also alternatively analyze your current scenario and provide solutions to optimize your bottom line.
Few of the services we offer Include:
- Developing pro forma statements to better visualize future cash flow availability and requirements
- Provide temporary staff during the start up stages
- Evaluating computer hardware or software to ensure that an optimal decision is chosen to meet the requirements of your business needs
- Determining and implementing the information technology solutions to ensure confidential data is secured, backed up and has appropriate access restrictions in place
- Advising on change in company billing policies to stabilize cash flow